The authors must register in English or Ukrainian language at the link.
If the work has 2 or 3 authors, only the first authors needs to register. After the registration, the author is e-mailed a link, where they need to upload a ZIP archive which must contain:
– the work as a Word document;
– information about the authors as a Word document;
– signed and scanned information about the authors.
All files must be inside one archive. Unrelated documents (copies of other published articles, patents, etc.) are not accepted.
– Participants must be enrolled in a junior specialist, junior bachelor, bachelor or master course when the second stage of the competition is finished;
– There can be no more than three authors and two supervisors per work;
– The members of the organizing committee and the members of the jury cannot be the scientific supervisors for the works submitted for the competition;
– Participation in the competition is free of charge.
– The work must be in English.
– Its length must be up to 15 pages (page size is A4, margins are 20 mm each).
– Addendums (if there is any) are included in the total number of pages. Unrelated documents (copies of other published articles, patents, etc.) are not allowed in the addendums.
– The text must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 14, with the 1.0 line spacing. The text in tables and list of references must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, with the 1.0 line spacing. Work title must be typed in bold capital letters. Titles of sections and subsections must be typed in bold with a single interval.
– The work must follow the template.
Information about the authors:
– Information about the authors and the scientific advisor (template) should be sent as 2 documents: Word text file and scanned document with signatures.
If the work does not meet the requirements of this section, the author is given five days for further editing. If the work does not meet the requirements after editing, it is not accepted and is not allowed to participate in the competition.
The winners of Stage I of the competition receive invitations to participate in Stage II of the competition (no later than two weeks prior to the web-seminar). In Stage II of the competition, the winners present their work, comment on the presentation, and answer the questions.
– presentation must be in English;
– presentation must have illustrative material (drawings, diagrams, photographs, graphic images, etc.);
– the presentation should take no longer than 15 minutes.